Sunday, February 04, 2007

Finding Nemo in Kuala Lumpur

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Almost everyone in this world knows and has watched Finding Nemo, a visually stunning, best Animated Feature Disney-Pixar movie about a clownfish father who loses his son, Nemo, to a dentist scuba diver in The Great Barrier Reef.
My son and I have watched this movie thousand times. My son even remembers what scene will come next. He also remembers the name of the characters. He watches it almost on every meal time.

From 6 - 12 April 2007, Nemo's underwater world will come to life in a very colourful and wonderful costumes and dances of Disney on Ice at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, thanks to Maxis One Club as the title sponsor of this show.

There'll be a life-sized blue whale, creepy jellyfish and vivid-coloured moonfish in flourescent blue, green and pink costume accompanying the aquatic journey of Nemo, Marlin (Nemo's Dad), and a funny and forgetful fish named Dory (Dory is my favourite character. It reminds me of myself...).

Disney on Ice producer said that Finding Nemo is their most innovative show. Disney on Ice promises to bring humour and adventure underneath the Great Barrier Reef to life in a visual masterpiece. So, get ready to be amazed by them just like other familiar shows of Disney on Ice.

It is highly recommended to bring your whole family to watch this show. I have bought the tickets and am very exiciting to bring my son who adores Finding Nemo so much to watch this 3D stunning production of Disney on Ice. I can't wait to see his expression on seeing his favourite characters out of the television box...

I hope he won't be afraid or sleep during the show .

Get your tickets today! The special ticket prices for Maxis Customers are valid until 28 February 2007.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's wonderful. Wish to have it in Jakarta too...