Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Finding Nemo - Disney on Ice Asia

Last weekend we drove 2.5 hours from Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur to see Finding Nemo Disney on Ice at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil. Since the Malaysian F1 Grand Prix race in Sepang was about to begin on the same day, we decided parked our car in the hotel and took LRT to Bukit Jalil.

My son did not know where we were going and why he wore that special Finding Nemo T-shirt. He had no idea that his parents were about to give him a wonderful surprise.
He was just happy to take the LRT train. He said he rode on Thomas train (Thomas the tank engine & friends).
When we arrived at Bukit Jalil, we headed to the Ice ring stadium right away. Along the way my son was very happy to see Nemo posters leading to where the show would be.

Once we were inside. There were sooooo many kids running around with their parents and many people selling Finding Nemo characters. My son was blown away. I saw his big smile on his face. He was soooo excited. He run like a shooting star the moment my husband put him down.


These are Marlin and Dory soft toys. BTW, these soft toys are not cheap!

We got VIP seat near the ice ring, so we could see the show clearly. My son was ecstatic when the show started. He screamed and clapped so loud on his daddy's lap, especially when he first saw Mickey, Donald, Minnie, and Goofy to open the show. He was more excited when Dory, the huge turtle and the huge whale came out.
I could see that my son was extremely happy. My husband and I were even happier. We knew he would be very excited to see this show. My son loves Finding Nemo. He knows almost all the name of the characters and he remembers the story line.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: