Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Let the rain wash away the haze


It rains! It rains so heavily in the place I live! I guess I am not the only one who feels so greateful for this heavy rain. For the past 1 month, the rain was not to heavy and it was triggered by a cloud seeding to clear the haze, courtesy the Indonesians, that covers many parts of the country I live.

It rains! It rains so heavily 'till I can't even see the buildings next to building I live.
I can see and hear the lightening thunder thundering outside my window.

Oh thanks God! It rains! It rains so heavily I hope this rain will clear up the sky and bring back the beautiful view of the city I live in.

It rains! It rains so heavily and I think I'd better post this story quickly before the thunder strikes my computer and me... ;)

No comments: