Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Before the show...

Got my ticket last night. Got my hair washed. Got my new dress. I am all set to meet my prince Potter...Harry Potter...in 2 hours. Yeap... I got a 'date' with him at the cinema near my house...;)

I've been waiting for this moment since the last time I met him at Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I really can't wait. I am so excited and my excitement has started to get into my nerve since a week ago. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't concentrate to do anything at all.

I can't wait to see how Daniel Radcliffe performed in this movie. Will he act better than the previous movie?I know I don't really like his hair cut!It's too short!
I prefer to see him with long hair like the one in Goblet of Fire. He looked so gorgeous!

Gosh! Harry (read: Dan)! You really make my heart skip a beat!

Gotta go now to take shower and get ready to go to cinema. I hope I will have a marvelous time with him... ;D

No comments: